On Tuesday, June 18, 2013, APTS President and CEO Patrick Butler joined a panel of guests as part of Washington Post Live. The forum discussed issues surrounding spectrum and how several industries are working together to address opportunities and challenges.
Panelists at the forum included:
- Patrick Butler, President & CEO, Association of Public Television Stations
- Blair Levin, Communications & Society Fellow, The Aspen Institute
- Larry Irving, President & CEO, The Irving Group
- Mary Brown, Managing Director of Government Affairs, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ajit Pai, FCC Commissioner
- Michael Catalano, Managing Director, PMT Americas
- James Cicconi, Senior Executive Vice President, AT&T
- Rick Kaplan, Executive Vice President of Strategic Planning, National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- Karl Nebbia, Associate Administrator of the Office of Spectrum Management, Dept. of Commerce
- Tom Sugrue, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, T-Mobile U.S.
- Teri Takai, Chief Information Officer, Dept. of Defense
- Matt Wood, Policy Director, Free Press
- David Don, Senior Director of Public Policy, Comcast
To watch videos from the forum, click here.