Forgot your username/password?
Who can have a username/password?
APTS Member stations: Passwords for our website are available to all employees of APTS member stations. If your station subscribes to an APTS enhanced service (e.g. one of our legislative coalitions), you will automatically have access to that content with your password. If your station is not an APTS member in good standing, you will not be able to access the “members only” areas of the site.
Grant Center for Public Media subscribers: If your station subscribes to the Grant Center, you will have access to those pages when you login with your account. The Grant Center is a subscription service available to all public television and public radio stations.
Associate Members: Passwords are also available for employees of organizations that are associate members of APTS.
How do I request a username/password?
1. From the homepage, click “request an account” on the upper right, written in red.
2. Fill out all required information:
For station employees: indicate your station from the drop down menu.
- For station board members and lay delegates: indicate the station that you are affiliated with, select “Yes, I am a Board Member“station” and describe your position or title with the station.
4. If you are already in our database, the system will recognize you and send a temporary password to the e-mail address that we have on file.
5. If you are not in our database, you will need to request an account. APTS staff will review your request, confirm your eligibility for access, and you will receive a temporary password by email within three business days.
6. Once you receive your temporary username and password, log on to the site, and personalize your username and password. You may also update your record in our database to change your contact information.
If you need further help in gaining access, please contact APTS by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.