The Grant Center provides a one-stop shop where you can find funding opportunities tailored to the needs of public media, and the tools you need to make your case. All stations are welcome to join our mailing list to receive grant-related information. Subscribers receive in-depth information, including monthly newsletters, webinar announcements and funding alerts straight to your inbox. Our services include:
- Grant Center Funding Profiles: With more than 450 funding opportunities, the website’s user-friendly search options help you find a variety of funding sources for your project. Each profile specifically makes the connection between the funder’s interests and public media’s work.
- Resources and News Alerts: Our resources include sample proposals, federal budget analysis, partnership tips, and recent research and demographic tools to help you make your case to funders.
- Foundation Prospect Research: Our team will identify foundation prospects specifically tailored to your station’s projects or collaborations. You will receive a detailed report on foundations that are prospects for you.
- Success Stories: Ever wonder how that station got that grant? Our success stories give you the inside scoop, directly from your peers. Read about what stations are doing and how they were funded, as well as advice for how your station can succeed as well.
- Webinars: Our monthly webinars and conference calls connect you directly with federal and foundation funders, as well as your peers. We offer trending and forecasting information from the grant world, showcase successful projects and connect you with other stations to share best practices in grantseeking. Recordings of our webinars and conference calls are available on our website.
- Newsletter and Funding Alerts: Join our mailing list to receive monthly newsletters. To stay on top of funding news as it breaks, bookmark our website or follow us on Twitter (@aptsgrantcenter). In-depth content is available to subscribing members.
There are grants out there, and it’s our job to make sure you know about them. Get connected with the Grant Center today, so you don’t miss out on the next big opportunity!
Learn more about the Grant Center staff and who to contact, by clicking here.
The Grant Center is a partnership between America's Public Television Stations (APTS) and Greater Public that connects public television and radio stations with funding opportunities.